Absolute score for counting, whole number and fraction
Tue Nov 22 2022
The version 2.3.0 has a big change in counting, whole number and fraction.
Before the change in the 2.3.0, the 3 variations that we also know as the elementary variations is accepting a negative score.
In this new version the score will only be positive.
Before: 1 - 2 = -1
After: 1 - 2 = 1
This mean we will always make this to positive or we also call the absolute number.
What make this change?
When you check online its hard to find this rule in damath about the score for this variations .
But according to the developer of the game that he remember that this 3 variations is not accepting any negative score.
And also the reasons below make this this true:
- Counting mean counting starting from 1, but not including the negative.
- Counting number is also called as natural number or order number.
- Whole numbers are a set of numbers including all positive integers and 0.
- Whole numbers are a part of real numbers that do not include fractions, decimals, or negative numbers.
- Fraction is a part of a whole. In arithmetic, the number is expressed as a quotient, in which the numerator is divided by the denominator. In a simple fraction, both are integers.
- A fraction is any number of the form a/b where both “a” and “b” are whole numbers and b≠0.
With the help of some player, the developer and the rules about the counting, whole and fraction number. The game have an update to make the 3 variations to only have positive scores.